Your Guide to Taking Legal Action Against a Company That Hasn't Delivered Your Goods


There are a few things you can do to take legal action against a company that has taken your money but not delivered goods:

  1. Send a legal notice. The first step is to send a legal notice to the company demanding that they either deliver the goods or refund your money. The notice should be clear and concise, and it should state the facts of the case and the legal action you will take if the company does not comply with your demands.
  2. File a consumer complaint. If the company does not respond to your legal notice, you can file a consumer complaint with the Consumer Forum. The Consumer Forum is a specialized court that deals with consumer disputes. To file a consumer complaint, you will need to fill out a form and submit it to the Consumer Forum. The Consumer Forum will then schedule a hearing and decide the case.
  3. File a civil suit. If you are unable to resolve the matter through the Consumer Forum, you can file a civil suit in the appropriate court. To file a civil suit, you will need to hire a lawyer. The lawyer will file a complaint on your behalf and represent you in court.

If you are successful in your legal action, you may be awarded damages, including the cost of the goods, the interest on your money, and the legal costs you incurred.

Here are some additional tips for taking legal action against a company that has taken your money but not delivered goods:

  • Keep all of the documentation related to the transaction, such as the order confirmation, payment receipts, and any correspondence you have had with the company.
  • Gather evidence of the company's breach of contract, such as screenshots of the company's website showing that the goods were in stock at the time of purchase, or emails from the company promising to deliver the goods.
  • Be prepared to spend some time and money on the legal process. Filing a consumer complaint or civil suit can be a time-consuming and expensive process.

If you are unsure whether or not to take legal action, you should consult with an attorney. An attorney can advise you on your legal options and help you decide the best course of action.

Share this story

WhatsApp Channel Join Now